Water plays an important role in every function of the body including:
- Temperature regulation.
- Transport of Oxygen and Nutrients to the cells via blood.
- Acting as a necessary component of chemical reactions in the body.
- Aid in the elimination of waste through urine and feces.
- Lubrication of joints.
- Major components of body fluids, such as urine, blood, tears, mucus.
- Give body cells their shape and stability.
PurH2O Natural Spring Water hydrates, revive, refresh, invigorate, energize and detoxify, the body to help you lose weight, gives you a younger, healthier skin, and helps you achieve better productivity at home, school, play or work. You should drink up to 10 glasses of water/day, except there is a medical condition. Exercise habits, living environments such as high altitudes or extreme hot areas demands more water intake. Day-to-day activities may also increase the need for water, such as flying and strenuous exercise.